Red Gelbvieh bull

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
This is one of the Rid R Collateral sired bulls I will be selling tomorrow. I am also selling 2 sons off the Kingpin bull that Double V and I own together. The blk calf behind the red bull is a balancer out of our Tim bull. I tried to get some pictures of his calves but succeeded in making them look like poop so they will not be posted.

Looks like he's a thick dude. Wished I could see him from other angles.

Red Bull Breeder":2ykieqg3 said:
They look good Vic. Red cattle are way better looking than them black ones.

Thanks Randy. I agree but it's harder to sell them here so this year will most likely be my last red bulls.

3waycross":1su90nrq said:
This is one of the Rid R Collateral sired bulls I will be selling tomorrow. I am also selling 2 sons off the Kingpin bull that Double V and I own together. The blk calf behind the red bull is a balancer out of our Tim bull. I tried to get some pictures of his calves but succeeded in making them look like poop so they will not be posted.

This is one thick young bull right here, probably he is way better structurally than the photograph allows us to see. I would not go as far as looking like poop but he deserves more pictures.

Anazazi I am going t try to get some better pictures befor the sale tomorrow. The one i rally crewed up is the black bull out of our Kingpin son.

I really like this red calf. I just sold his mother. She is a dam of merit.

Be sure he's not holding his foot up for a reason. I panic when I see a bull lift his foot for any other reason than pacing a cow. ha

Good looking calf as always. :D I like the red ones better and have almost jumped on collateral so he'd probably find his way in with my cows if he was closer.

Sold him for $3500.......net. After sale fees. Someone is laughing all the way home with a real nice red bull in the trailer.

3waycross":13qxy9su said:
Sold him for $3500.......net. After sale fees. Someone is laughing all the way home with a real nice red bull in the trailer.
I hate to say it but I'm assuming that's why you're headed all black?

cow pollinater":1b33ootc said:
3waycross":1b33ootc said:
I hate to say it but I'm assuming that's why you're headed all black?

Affirmative! Besides this bull deal is driving me nuts. I nosaled one of my favorite calves today(sold him later for more money) cuz they wouldn't bid $3000. 10 bulls later I sold a bull that wasn't nearly as good for $4600. Go Figure.

Latest posts