Red Gelbvieh bull - not everything on CL stinks!

Help Support CattleToday:

I really like that pair. 3waycross is a sucker for red Gelbvieh bulls. I bet he is hitching up the trailer as we speak and heading east :mrgreen:

Nice Bull. Doesn't look like they registered him. I swear that is the kid who sold me raffle tickets for last years drawing at the junior national show.

00000_bnrLRJMSLbS_600x450.jpg

Like somebody else said about Chuckie's fat a$$ bull, you could drive the wheels off your pickup trying to find a bull like that for $3,000. Been thinking to myself there has got to be a market down here for the 3/4 Gelbvieh x 1/4 Grey Brahman steers and heifers.

Would you think that a son of Pop a Top could be a good bull to keep heifers out of? His CED (Calving Ease Daughters right?) is only 1 but I do not know whether that is good bad or avg.

double v":1z0zbz2h said:
southern balancers, been taking off in the south look into it..

I'd like to raise some southern balancers. I've just got to get started with some Gelbviehs first.

check out Judd's sale this Saturday PoP a top daughters selling check out the actual birthweights and it will be a good measuring stick. I would say no just looking at his stats.

JWBrahman":2t33csw8 said:
00000_bnrLRJMSLbS_600x450.jpg

Like somebody else said about Chuckie's fat a$$ bull, you could drive the wheels off your pickup trying to find a bull like that for $3,000. Been thinking to myself there has got to be a market down here for the 3/4 Gelbvieh x 1/4 Grey Brahman steers and heifers.
Good looking pair! :tiphat:

Latest posts