Red Bluff Bull and Gelding sale

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Good to see that most of my ole friends are still around! (Well, there might be a few that don't like me.......) :)
I hope everyone is doing well! :cboy:
I ask every year, (hoping to see some of you there) is anyone coming to our Red Bluff Bull sale this year in January?

branguscowgirl":16s7psne said:
Hi everyone! Good to see that most of my ole friends are still around! (Well, there might be a few that don't like me.......) :)
I ask every year, (hoping to see some of you there) is anyone coming to our Red Bluff Bull sale this year in January?

Well I'll be darned....where in the world have you been hiding?? Out on the campaign trail?? :hide:

branguscowgirl":1kx1azga said:

"Like" ??? I thought we all agreed we loved you. But then you dumped us for something more interesting?

Awe thanks backhoeboogie!
I didn't dump you guys! Just got super busy over the summer. I was trying to get some horses advanced in the bridle to do some showing in the Cow Horse Versatility classes. Well long story short, that came to a halt when I needed to go in for a major surgery. (Now 5 weeks post op.) I don't want to go into it all here, but don't mind sharing in a PM if anyone is curious.

I also lost my caretaker of 10 years. So all the work around here fell back on me from dusk to dawn.
Mean while a really great guy came along and distracted me. ;-) Luckily he is a cattle rancher also, (much larger scale than I.) He has dove right in to give me a hand. Feeling very blessed........

I was unable to get my Red Bluff sale bull halter broke, so he's gotta sell private treaty. He's a nice one too, with some great calving ease numbers. Probably one of the best that I have ever raised. He's from some of the Distinction semen that CP sent to me! :tiphat:

Anyhow, I am friends with some of you on FB and able to keep up that way easier. So if anyone wants to get together there, I would love it!! Just PM me.
I truly do miss all of you!!! :heart: Hoping to have more time this winter to participate.