Really! What am I missing?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'd pay as much as any other chicken.. $7 a piece.

Now someone should message the guy and ask if they lay black eggs!.. tell him only the best ones lay coal black eggs!

I think the best reply to this would be to yank the guy's chain... tell him they are "heterozygous" whatever if they don't lay coal black eggs and they aren't good enough for you.

I just looked up where the guy got his chicks from.. Chicks, unsexed, are $199 each.. no, I didn't miss the decimal point.

Apparently even their meat is black, but it says they lay cream colored eggs.. darnit!

Just wait till the consumers impale themselves on this bit of black marketing strategy.
Stupid people will always continue to do stupid things.

I guess some pay 500 for a chicken and others pay 100K or more for a bovine. Both are morons in my book.

wacocowboy":1mye572u said:
Shoot they just give out that Nobel Peace Prize to anyone example the guy who lives in the White House. lol

I guess your right. Maybe Alan is right and it is over priced a bit. I heard a rumor that Cracker Jack's was going to start including the Nobel Peace Prize in their boxes but I'm not sure. Read it on the internet.

Wouldn't it be nice to.be on the top.of the pyramid.instead of the bottom? That is if you do not have a conscience. Oh well I.am used to.$1.50/dozen eggs anyway.

Jogeephus":km4epdr8 said:
wacocowboy":km4epdr8 said:
Shoot they just give out that Nobel Peace Prize to anyone example the guy who lives in the White House. lol

I guess your right. Maybe Alan is right and it is over priced a bit. I heard a rumor that Cracker Jack's was going to start including the Nobel Peace Prize in their boxes but I'm not sure. Read it on the internet.

Can't lie on the internet

Latest posts