Rape caught on tape......................

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Funniest%20gif%20I%20ve%20Seen%20In%20A%20While.%20Subscribe%20for%20regular_38d7fb_4276633.gif

Yep, dressed in only a feather boa, she was askin for it.
Dog tho, has a cull factor of zero.

And all this time, I thought dogs chased chickens just because they wanted to kill them....

He grabbed him or her by their wing and forcefully pulled them into his piece of crap shack ..I need to see the whole video, not the edited version though. ;-)

News Flash:

"Tonight we have a news clip of a RAPE caught on tape. Here is the clip. Today at noon in downtown Coopville a white male subject raped an older Chick. He forced her into his Studio Apartment and RAPED her. There you have it folks: The cutest rape in the history of the World."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hillsdown":1ri9vmbe said:
He grabbed him or her by their wing and forcefully pulled them into his piece of crap shack ..I need to see the whole video, not the edited version though. ;-)

I thought he was just helping her across the stoop. Did't see a lot of force. Gawd, we are a bunch of sick puppies!!!!

hillsdown":12z6xnii said:
I am sure the chick is being represented by Gloria Allred now whether she likes it or not . :cowboy:

she may be but the accused is black/white and REV. Al and Jessie Jackson will prove it race related

M5farm":21346vdd said:
hillsdown":21346vdd said:
I am sure the chick is being represented by Gloria Allred now whether she likes it or not . :cowboy:

she may be but the accused is black/white and REV. Al and Jessie Jackson will prove it race related

:lol: :lol2:

Latest posts