Range bull photo

Help Support CattleToday:

ONLY-BEEF

Reaction score
bull506.jpg

TheBullLady":3p146gj1 said:
Looks like he had a nice little calf! :roll:

I agree. Looks like he's doing a nice job raising the little fellar. Must be hard being a single dad out on the range. ;-) j/k

Looks like he's been takin care of his business and working hard.

Ryan

Looks like he has been hard at work! Nice bull though, I like his length, depth and scrotal size.

Good looking bull. Looks like he's been doing his job. Do you have any daughters out of him?

Nice pair. Lol I like looking at range cattle in using shape...sometimes theres to many fat fluffy puffy showcattle here

I just saw a program about child-sex-offenders...This bull needs to be on the watch list put up a sign outside his pasture...

Good photo, good looking range bull. looks like he will cover a lot of ground and settle lots of cows.

mnmt

You should send that picture to hallmark to use on fathers day cards. Now all they need is some words to go inside the card. Something like (Green grass and dad, those are the things I like moooore than anything and thats no bull). :D

My youngest will sure be tickeled ya like the photogragh. that there bull does a fine job getten around and has a chance at a heap O cows. some of his daughters have turned out real purdy. he throws some real fine sellen calves too.

DOC HARRIS":1ywmuw5p said:
jnowack":1ywmuw5p said:
Is he training his replacement?[/quote}He is whispering in the calves ear, "Son - - it's time I told you about the Bull's and the Bee's!"

DOC HARRIS

I bet your right! :lol: :lol:

Ned Jr.":37c06cqe said:
You should send that picture to hallmark to use on fathers day cards. Now all they need is some words to go inside the card. Something like (Green grass and dad, those are the things I like moooore than anything and thats no bull). :D

That was pretty good, Ned. Probably wouldn't sell well in the big cities, though, since no one would know what you were talking about. After all, as stated in a previous post, lots of city people think all bulls have horns and all cows don't. :p

Latest posts