Random Cute Pictures :)

Help Support CattleToday:

LimousinGirl

Reaction score
Came across a couple pictures I've taken in the past year...and thought some were pretty cute, so I'd post a few :)

Random_pictures_6_.jpg

my little brother...he was so excited to take these flowers to mom that he'd picked :)

Random_pictures_4_.jpg

"leaves are so much fun!!"

Random_pictures_2_.jpg

Takin' a rest in the feed trough after a walk through the pasture

Random_pictures_1_.jpg

Ever heard of goat ridin'? Looks like they are havin' their own rodeo... :)

Random_pictures_5_.jpg

Thats a bunch of guys...

Random_pictures.jpg

smellin' the dandelions...

Enjoy! :D
~LG

OMG! Cute does not describe these pics. I vote for adorable!

Alice

I like the flower picture. Had you not mentioned what he was doing my mind could have come up with a thousand little stories. Very good picture.

Oh, the two in the feeder. Let me guess. The one on the right is the mischevious one.

baxter78":24karuqv said:
Alice":24karuqv said:
OMG! Cute does not describe these pics. I vote for adorable!

Alice

Aint that just like a woman to get all sappy and emotional. The pics didnt really do anything for me. They were pics??????? :roll:
i aint a big fan of sap either.....but if those picture of kids dont warm you'r heart,,then you aint got nairn.

aw, those are priceless! they should be framed and hangin on your wall :D

n i agree with alacowman, baxter!

Keren":u8yydcyb said:
Very, VERY cute :D

Brilliant photos ... they really tell a story.

Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

I agree and would like to see more of your pics limousingirl. I am sure the goodlooking genes also contributed to the photos, very photogenic.

How old are you seeing that your siblings seems very young?

Glad to hear you think they "tell the story", Keren, thats just how I want em' to be! :)
Angus Cowman, that would be great! But I wouldn't trade my life for anything now... :)
Knersie, I'd probablly be classified as one of the "Younger" members--I'm 16. And yep, I do have some younger brothers and sisters, AND some older ones, too. :) You can ONLY imagine what loads of fun we have over here...! :D And this time I made sure I put they were my siblings, 'cause once I put some pictures up and somebody though they were my kids! :) Not there quite yet... :lol:

You can ONLY imagine what loads of fun we have over here...!

That is very good to hear. Too often siblings can't ever stop fighting long enough to enjoy each other.

wonderful pics!! You have a great eye. Are you in 4H? You're work would be state fair quality!

iowahawkeyes":1ugmg2h4 said:
wonderful pics!! You have a great eye. Are you in 4H? You're work would be state fair quality!

Nope, not in 4-H.
Glad you like the pics, I was gonna try to enter some in the state fair this year, but ended up not getting them in on time :( Oh well, try again next year hopefully. I am entering some in a photo contest for a magazine, guess we'll see how they do. :D

Latest posts