Ranching out

Help Support CattleToday:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE

Reaction score
A big Texas rancher and a little Missouri farmer had a conversation.

The Texas rancher said, "I can get into my truck, drive it all day and not ever get off of my ranch!"

"Yeah," replied the little Arkansas farmer, "I had a truck like that one time." ;-) :cboy:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":3bbe96fu said:
A big Texas rancher and a little Missouri farmer had a conversation.

The Texas rancher said, "I can get into my truck, drive it all day and not ever get off of my ranch!"

"Yeah," replied the little Arkansas farmer, "I had a truck like that one time." ;-) :cboy:
That Arkansas feller was pretty rude butting in on the convesation of the other two fellers.

Reminds me of the braggart rancher that bought the property next to our little place when I was a kid in Texas. He stopped by one day while we were stringing wire and inquired if that was our "country" as he called it. Said he was kinda particular about who his neighbors were since he ran registered Red Brahman cattle. That winter, most of his cows starved because the road would turn to black gumbo clay and was impassable. We would drive in to within a mile and a quarter and walk in to feed our cows. He had the nicest herd of starved, dead registered cattle you ever saw!

Tod Dague":81t227i8 said:
That Arkansas feller was pretty rude butting in on the convesation of the other two fellers.
:lol: :lol2:

The Moarky farmer had a patch of hillside that strattled the state line.
Lots of them in this part of the country :)

Latest posts