Rain

Help Support CattleToday:

a little bit
they got alot North of me but I only got 1 3/4" up by Rogersville they had some localized areas with 8-10 inches and seymour , marshfield areas around there got around 4-5 on an all day rain

chance of some more today I could sure use it

Got 1/10 today while putting out fertilizer... Makes a whole 1/2 inch since the 18th of July.

We're getting hammered right now, if the rain gauge doesn;t blow away I'll bet it will be measureable

We were fortunate enough to get 5.15 inches yesterday and another 2 inches tonight. We sure did need it after 8 tenths in August and one rain of 3 inches in the month of July and none the last half of June. With all the 100-110 degree days, it sure burnt up all that good growth we had in May and June. At Nixa, (14 miles away) my Uncle got 13 total inches over the 2 days, he really needed it for that postage stamp size yard he has. Hope those who haven't gotten rain get some out of this storm.

2 1/4 inches last night, plus lots of thunder and lightning, some too close for comfort

Can someone take a picture of rain, can't remember what it looks like and I'm afraid i might not recognise it when it finally arrives?

Not one little drop here, the ground has cracks over 1 inch wide.

Same front came through here this afternoon. Got about 10 drops per acre. A few miles east it rained 3/4 in. We were dry but not hurting so it will be ok. 10 days until the next one.

We're above normal rainfall for the year so far. so far we've either been way above or way below normal for each month. January and May were about double normal, the other 6 months have been about 1/4 of normal or less. We're already 2 inches above normal for Spetember with only 2 rains.

Latest posts