Rain

Help Support CattleToday:

bobby22":2q3bl2fh said:
Everybody in the state of Tennessee needs to be praying for RAIN. I am 44 years old and lived in Tn. almost all my life and I have never seen it this dry. There are creeks and ponds that are dry that I know have never been dry around the Chattanooga area.We need some relief BAD!!! Maybe it will rain this week but it doesn't look to good.

I feel for you. We had a terrible spring but thankfully we have been getting enough to get by. I don't know if there is any truth to this or not but figure you will probably know. Rumor hear is that the spring that fuels the Jack Daniels Distillery is running short of water and they may have to cut back production. Have you heard this?

Jogeephus":22i2i0hx said:
bobby22":22i2i0hx said:
Everybody in the state of Tennessee needs to be praying for RAIN. I am 44 years old and lived in Tn. almost all my life and I have never seen it this dry. There are creeks and ponds that are dry that I know have never been dry around the Chattanooga area.We need some relief BAD!!! Maybe it will rain this week but it doesn't look to good.

I feel for you. We had a terrible spring but thankfully we have been getting enough to get by. I don't know if there is any truth to this or not but figure you will probably know. Rumor hear is that the spring that fuels the Jack Daniels Distillery is running short of water and they may have to cut back production. Have you heard this?

I sure am glad my GF taught me how to make my own, you never know when the demand will come back for homemade spirits. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts