rain-- how much

Help Support CattleToday:

papavillars

Reaction score
I noticed in two different threads there was a question of how much rain was received So i am asking how much rain did the folks in Central and SE Texas receive. In the Fairfield? Buffalo area we got 1 1/2 " to 2". Hopefully now I can remove my cattle from the hay field and get a cutting of hay.

We got between 5"-6" just south of Corsicana, near Richland Chambers Lake. Was so tickled we went swimming in the cracks in the ground!

jwggriff":3u377pwq said:
We got between 5"-6" just south of Corsicana, near Richland Chambers Lake. Was so tickled we went swimming in the cracks in the ground!
Uh Uh inches? How did you measure that? Thanks in advance. How is the fishing looking this weekend?

I am not from Texas but we got 8 inches last friday night, 8 more inches Sunday and have had showers all week and had 1 1/2 today. I wish I could send it your way. I am ready to trade.

Just made a one day trip to South Texas and back. I was pleasantly surprised to see green most of the way. I know it's only from some recent rains, but was not what I expected. Hill County was the exception. It looked brown and crisp.

Latest posts