Question about PM message indicator

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
This has been since day one for me, many years, and not a big deal at all. But when I'm signed in on the public board my PM's, in parentheses, shows 0 new PM's. When I go to my PM's to view new ones it always says I have 1 new PM and I don't, so it always says I have 1 new PM in my PM box when none are there. Like I said not any deal at all but just curious if I'm the only one or there is an easy fix...... If not who really cares :lol:

Alan":1xfqvv85 said:
This has been since day one for me, many years, and not a big deal at all. But when I'm signed in on the public board my PM's, in parentheses, shows 0 new PM's. When I go to my PM's to view new ones it always says I have 1 new PM and I don't, so it always says I have 1 new PM in my PM box when none are there. Like I said not any deal at all but just curious if I'm the only one or there is an easy fix...... If not who really cares :lol:

Mine does the same thing, and it Tweens my OCD like crazy. I'd have to say it bothers me.

I could PM you Alan just so there will be a message there. Don't bother to open it because I don't have anything important to say.

I kind of like see the "1" there all the time, I don't feel so alone.

Alan":cs7s0nc3 said:
It's the Ducks, looking for a 2015 offense and wanting to know if you've seen it skulking around your place somewhere......

greybeard":ffllkq03 said:
Alan":ffllkq03 said:
It's the Ducks, looking for a 2015 offense and wanting to know if you've seen it skulking around your place somewhere......

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I had a response but I can't even try to top that! To all CT members is there a good dual threat QB for sale?? Ah....ah, I mean to recruit?

Workinonit Farm":1kh50tzi said:
Alan":1kh50tzi said:

Mine says that 2 have been removed by filters.

Well, you me and Bigfoot have problems, it must be the server. I would've happy to play with it if Macon gives me a link to it, I think a couple of codes and shift F4 whatever's will fix it. :hide:

Just an update, I stumbled across the reason why my in box always indicated I had 1 new message. While I had deleted PM's before to make room I had never "throughly " clean my PM's up. So I went through all the PM's and found one PM I had deleted years ago but never hit the confirm delete button on the next screen. After years of being there when I hit "yes" poof I now have 0 new messages! All the sudden the sun broke through the fog the coffee smelled better, the dog loved me again!..... But I have no new messages :shock: , now I'm feeling lonely and left out..... Oh man it's getting foggy again. :lol:

Bigfoot, maybe you have a similar problem in your PM box.

Latest posts