pulled one today on heifer--lost it. Warning--pic included

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice pair! Glad it worked out well this time!
I sure agree with you on "not passing your problems off on someone else." Mine will get buried before I would do that! Reputation means a lot in the cattle business.

Nesikep":2nqi9rzb said:
She looks like she'll feed the little one well
Yep, she was going to town on the teat earlier.
I didn't have a little one to put on her last year and milked her down a couple times then let her dry up.

Pineland:
This is an old thread I revived to update. Dead calf from this cow was last year--this year's calf came fine.

Having a rough time lately had a pb heifer it bought at a sale and it was early, rough time pulling it( as I found it out to the ears and dead)and I don't think the heifer will make it after two weeks she dosent look good yet took her 4 days to get up dead calf weighed 102lb and today I found a older cow a U year pb cow cast herself, and was dead she was AI to belmore jackaroo from aus. with my last straw from Austraila no wonder I drink!!

tamarack":1lidnmby said:
Having a rough time lately had a pb heifer it bought at a sale and it was early, rough time pulling it( as I found it out to the ears and dead)and I don't think the heifer will make it after two weeks she dosent look good yet took her 4 days to get up dead calf weighed 102lb and today I found a older cow a U year pb cow cast herself, and was dead she was AI to belmore jackaroo from aus. with my last straw from Austraila no wonder I drink!!
Wow you are having a tuff go of it! Try not to drink to much! :(

Latest posts