public vulgar

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":1d1om94g said:
bad enough these bro's ware their pants hanging on by ""who knows how"" they walk around gripping their private parts.

Lack of parenting? I would never let my daughter go out in some of the clothes that I have seen her classmates in. We had words the other night about ( I dont have anything to wear) :roll:

This thread reminds me of the thing that walked in my office about two years ago "needing a job". Duffus had tats all over his body, chains hanging out his ears, and nose, something stuck through his tongue and polka dotted underwear jeans hanging around his thighs. Employable? Maybe at a circus freak show but not in my world. I so much wanted to just snatch the silly chain out off his head but I was too busy wondering WTF is the creachter?

I've torn the crotch out of at least six pair of jeans this summer, from climbing on and over stuff and I keep mine pulled up with a belt on. What these people think they're supposed to be doing when they apply for a job is beyond me.

ALACOWMAN":101a0v2d said:
bad enough these bro's ware their pants hanging on by ""who knows how"" they walk around gripping their private parts.

One of my daughters came home one time with a young man with assorted metal through his body at various points, baggy pants around his knees...the works. Just what every father wants to see a daughter bring in the front door.

I asked why? - the answer was "to be different"... I assume he meant from all the other kids with metal sticking through their bodies and pants down at their knees... I suggested something like a better way to be "different" would be to write a book or compose a symphony...

Well you can imagine what my gut reaction to that first meeting was... but I held it inside for a time. I think he was trying to get a negative reaction from me. A negative reaction which would have justified further negative behavior.

Long story short, despite the very negative first reaction, this young man has now cleaned up, has no more metal in his body, at least that I can see, got a decent job and he and my daughter are going back to finish college. We can even carry on a reasonable conversation. And his pants are usually held up by a belt. True story. Jim

(makes loading a hesitant bull seem like real fun... Maybe I'll write a book some day. Probably be classified as "fiction", couldn't possibly be true...)

Red Bull Breeder":2sxzkzim said:
Upfrombotton just how many of them you ever seen appling for a job??

I think to continue drawing benefits you have to appear to be hunting for work even though you may not actually want a job. Maybe this is their game. Until we start rewarding the people who are toting the water rather than those that are drinking the water this country will continue to be in a mess. JMO

-And the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply. So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said you look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do. So I took off my hat I said imagine that, huh, me working for you-

MF135":2s5d8zrf said:
-And the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply. So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said you look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do. So I took off my hat I said imagine that, huh, me working for you-
He should have known when you didn't remove your hat when you entered that "you" lacked something and then you opened your mouth and proved it. :lol2: :lol2:

There was a story in the news a few weeks back about a cop asking a young man to put his hands in the air. When the kid's hands went up down went the pants. The officer tried helping the young man out by pulling up the man's pants, when he did out fell a gun. Of course the kids lawyer tried arguing that it was an illegal search but that didn't the judge ruled otherwise.

TexasBred":3iri8hog said:
MF135":3iri8hog said:
He should have known when you didn't remove your hat when you entered that "you" lacked something and then you opened your mouth and proved it. :lol2: :lol2:
This isn't Lonesome Dove you old, geriatric (explicit). Either evolve or die. Luckily you simpletons are a lot closer to the latter...

MF135":3kmptr5d said:
TexasBred":3kmptr5d said:
MF135":3kmptr5d said:
This isn't Lonesome Dove you old, geriatric (explicit). Either evolve or die. Luckily you simpletons are a lot closer to the latter...
you call that evolving. seems to be just the opposite.. more like regression

MF135":2s1uxaot said:
TexasBred":2s1uxaot said:
MF135":2s1uxaot said:

I normally try to ignore young fellas that need to blow a little but MF you should keep in mind that TB and men like him built this country and the state you enjoy the privlage of living in. How about showing some respect and may getting a little in the process. It's never to late to grow a set of manners. Remember most of us Lonesome Dove types are usually more than willing to welcome another "Gentleman" to the fold.

He should have known when you didn't remove your hat when you entered that "you" lacked something and then you opened your mouth and proved it. :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]
This isn't Lonesome Dove you old, geriatric (explicit). Either evolve or die. Luckily you simpletons are a lot closer to the latter...[/quote]

I normally try to ignore young fellas that need to blow a little but MF you should keep in mind that TB and men like him built this country and the state you enjoy the privlage of living in. How about showing some respect and may getting a little in the process. It's never to late to grow a set of manners. Remember most of us Lonesome Dove types are usually more than willing to welcome another "Gentleman" to the fold.[/quote]................ BS 3way your usually the 1st to get too em... if i dont beat you to it :p

Dammit Cowman I am trying to turn over a new leaf. And, for the record, young crazies(having been one myself) don't bother me as much as the other kind.

When I saw the title to this thread I thought it was about the language people how use. I remember when saying damn in front of a woman would earn you a whipping. Now the language some people use in public will curl paint. Having been a cowboy, logger, and commercial fisherman I can cuss for 15 minutes and never use the same word twice. But some of the language some people use in public is terrible. And it is both young and old, male and female.

Latest posts