Proud Grandpa

Help Support CattleToday:

Jovid

Reaction score
Just wanted to brag on my 8 yr old granddaughter. We took her to the Red Poll Junior Show last weekend and she ended up with three firsts and reserve champion heifer calf.

Cherry1.JPG

Congrats!

Looks like she had a great time... nice looking heifer, too.

Ryan":3879t1m0 said:
Congrats!

Looks like she had a great time... nice looking heifer, too.

Thanks...She really enjoys showing and is very serious when she is in the ring.

The heifer was an orphan we got her when she was two months old started her on grain and she has been going strong ever since.

Fantastic!!! Way to go!!!!

The National Junior Shows are what Cattle Showing is all about. I tip my hat to any Proud Grandpa who makes sure the Grandkids get to experience the REAL show world.

And, for all you kids out there that like to show, you'll never have an experience like Nationals. Try it, you'll like it.

First Congradulations to your granddaughter.
An Congraduations to you for being a Great Grandparent. I know you both are proud.
:clap:

Just look at the smile on that child's face! It's delightful! What a wonderful picture.

Congrats to the both of you.

Alice

I think a round is in order... a round of Pepsi. lol.

I like to see the younger kids in the ring-when I see one at the shows looking at all of the 'moo cows' (the real young ones) and you let then pet them they are starstruck. Good to see that we arent becoming a dying breed.

Congrats and have a good one

Thanks for all the nice comments.

My granddaughter can't believe the nice things that have been said.

One show down and two more before we head to the North American in Louisville in November.

Latest posts