Project

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Here is what we have been working on for the last couple weeks. Coming from the father-in-law's place. Plans are to close it all in, and install some stalls for calving, as well as having a loafing area. Part of it will be a shop too, and we plan on building a small insulated room for storing stuff as well as thawing out the odd cold calf. It will sure be nice to have next March, especially if it is cold. Our old barn only has 5 stalls, not nearly enough when we get a cold snap at calving. It is 32' x 56'.

Just about ready to go
DSC05469.jpg

Hooked up
DSC05472.jpg

And they're off....
DSC05475.jpg

Just about home with it.
DSC05478.jpg

Where it is going...
DSC05479.jpg

Had to cut the fence and pull a few posts to get it there.
DSC05480.jpg

In place
DSC05486.jpg

Thats pretty cool. Dare I ask how far you had to move it and what it cost to do it?

Seems to me that moving it was quite a project. Congratulations on the successful completion of said project. New calves will appreciate it I'm sure. On second thought, those dumb greedy bovines do not appreciate anything. But you humans will,

Ryder":1og126w5 said:
Seems to me that moving it was quite a project. Congratulations on the successful completion of said project. New calves will appreciate it I'm sure. On second thought, those dumb greedy bovines do not appreciate anything. But you humans will,
aaah. just got to look over em... :cowboy:

I like the 2X4's bracing up the stack of square bales. I always got a bad time if my stacks fell over.

Latest posts