Privacy

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee":27feskv8 said:

That's interesting. I was surprised about the Airplane Mode. I joke about not getting an Obama phone when what I've read this free phone program was started by his predecessor and some even claim it goes all the way back to Wilson.
I have mixed feelings on this. I can see where it could be used for good but also see where it could be misused but like I have said I don't really have anything to hide but I don't care to share everything about myself to people I don't know and I definitely don't think the Red Cross has any business asking where I got the quart Mason jar full of blood. After all it was blood and still warm and that is what they collect. <insert smilies winking and laughing>

Jogeephus":tg61kibw said:
M Gravlee":tg61kibw said:

That's interesting. I was surprised about the Airplane Mode. I joke about not getting an Obama phone when what I've read this free phone program was started by his predecessor and some even claim it goes all the way back to Wilson.
I have mixed feelings on this. I can see where it could be used for good but also see where it could be misused but like I have said I don't really have anything to hide but I don't care to share everything about myself to people I don't know and I definitely don't think the Red Cross has any business asking where I got the quart Mason jar full of blood. After all it was blood and still warm and that is what they collect. <insert smilies winking and laughing>
I agree.
It's no one's business if you turn into a bat at night or spend your days sleeping in a wooden box......

Kingfisher":3s9qg8b4 said:
Face recognition is probably how they did it.

They are getting pretty good with face recognition.

I think 60 Minutes had a thing on a little box that goes on police cars and it scans everything around the car and collects license plates and runs the numbers against a database and they use this to find people in crowded towns. This was a while back but I can only imagine the power they would have if they linked this with face recognition. No longer could you get lost in a crowd.