priefert so1 vs s04

Help Support CattleToday:

Anyone have experience using the transport for these chutes? Watching the video it looks like a pain in the azz compared to the For-Most chute I am used to. Don't like the fact that the wheel is in the way on the For-Most if you need to have someone tail a calf for castrating but it's a snap to move around. Need a new chute that is easy to transport.

redcowsrule33":2uoyp8vw said:
Anyone have experience using the transport for these chutes? Watching the video it looks like a pain in the azz compared to the For-Most chute I am used to. Don't like the fact that the wheel is in the way on the For-Most if you need to have someone tail a calf for castrating but it's a snap to move around. Need a new chute that is easy to transport.

Priefert is pretty simple. Pick up the tongue, roll it backwards to lock in the tabs, push the tongue down, and hook the chains. Ready to roll. Reverse technique to remove wheel carriage. Never used Fore Most. But priefert is pretty easy. Carriage isn't the heaviest built though.

redcowsrule33":19nfu5sv said:
Buy another for-most

Latest posts