Priefert Fencing

Help Support CattleToday:

Their continuous fencing? I'm sure its very good but also very expensive compared to other alternatives.

Are you dead set on that style fencing material? We get by with mostly woven wire on wood posts and in some areas we have 5 strand barbed wire. I shudder to think what pipe fencing would cost to redo our place.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Their continuous fencing? I'm sure its very good but also very expensive compared to other alternatives.

Are you dead set on that style fencing material? We get by with mostly woven wire on wood posts and in some areas we have 5 strand barbed wire. I shudder to think what pipe fencing would cost to redo our place.
why?? you don"t qualify for the welfare money ???? Ya know its where you are given something for free and you did not work for it kind of program.

M-5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

why?? you don"t qualify for the welfare money ???? Ya know its where you are given something for free and you did not work for it kind of program.

Actually no, I don't qualify. Farming is a fraction of my income, really just a hobby. What do you do for fun beyond making yourself a nuisance?

TennesseeTuxedo said:
M-5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

Actually no, I don't qualify. Farming is a fraction of my income, really just a hobby. What do you do for fun beyond making yourself a nuisance?

Drown kittens and puppies

M-5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
M-5 said:

Drown kittens and puppies
That would be a full time job in my county, and even as much as it floods, I ain't sure we have enough water to finish the job....

Really the post are the only thing that would be worth getting if you didn't want to weld, or hang your pipe fence.
Oil field pipe, or cont. pipe fence, is a lot cheaper then their price of pipe, if you don't care how it looks.