Pricing Beef Masters

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I just inherited my father-in-laws herd of beefmasters, he passed away last month. I plan on keeping most of them, but I do have 5 10-14 month olds 2 bulls and 3 heffers. I would like to sell them but not sure for how much. They are pure bred beefmasters but I don't seem to have any papers on them. I live in south La. I have been made some offers but not sure if they are good offers or not. Any help would be appreciated.
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

Beefmasters in general are hard to sell; without papers are even harder. Unless they are especially good or for some reason have anything special about them, if they are in good condition, i'd take 1000-1200 for the bulls, and 800-1000 for the heifers.
<br>
<ul><li><a href="http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/6603">Triple B Farms </a></ul>

[email protected]

Dan, we went to the OBI bull sale at Stillwater, OK last week. They sold three gain tested Beefmaster bulls there. They were nice, big, 2-year old bulls. Two sold for $1200 and one sold for $1400. There's a forage test Beefmaster bull sale near here Saturday that I plan to attend. Email if you want some info on it. Hope this will help you out some....<p><br>: I just inherited my father-in-laws herd of beefmasters, he passed away last month. I plan on keeping most of them, but I do have 5 10-14 month olds 2 bulls and 3 heffers. I would like to sell them but not sure for how much. They are pure bred beefmasters but I don't seem to have any papers on them. I live in south La. I have been made some offers but not sure if they are good offers or not. Any help would be appreciated.<p>
<br>

[email protected]