President daughter/Supercharger son

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richnm said:
NEFarmwife said:
Now I'm going to go ride with my husband and bale hay. You have a lovely evening. Because there ain't no rest for the hard working.

Hey big shot. Why are you rideing with your husband ? Ballers have more than one tractor/baler. I have 8 balers . I am going to call your buddy tomorrow and buy all the embroyos. Watch me.

Do! They'd be overjoyed.

We only need one baler because we got the other millions of dollars in John Deere equipment tied up in the 5000 acre fields we farm. That's not even pasture. When you're ready to come play with the big boys, why don't you just fly on up here and pick those embryos up and I'll show you how us "big shots" roll?

We actually squawked at spending 4600 on a used rake.

Richnm said:
NEFarmwife said:
************* said:
TT, too late! Everyone has America now. I tried my friend, to have something exclusive for you. Unfortunately, there will be thousands of progeny on the ground this fall. None will be registered or DNA tested of course, you know, wouldn't want to waste that $7 bucks and the $55 or so for DNA to prove parentage.

I was told only 4 people received America last week and I was one of them, but according to the Angus expert, progeny are probably on the ground right now all around her. Everyone has them, they are being steered right and left. Oh, and she is not really loving how they are turning out so she is going to avoid him. LMAO! Except for using 1 straw on her registered cow just for shi.ts and giggles.

America probably weaned to light for her. After all his 205 was only 1107 pounds. Trust me, she's seen better. LOL!

Eat my dust big boy! And yes, the Scotts (the Co-Op for SAV) are MY NEIGHBORS. They use our facilities from time to time and likewise. They had a GREAT chat the other day with Square B. You may have seen them on their FB page?

So now, sit down and ****. You are nothing.

https://www.sirebuyer.com/copy-of-s-a-v-elba-4236

Hey. Big time ... "Dust"? Shouldn't your land be covered with grass/hay? And not dust. I feel bad for your hubby. I would have culled you a long time ago, I bet he is a fence jumper.
Oh, that's cute. You learned how to spell.

Richnm said:
NEFarmwife said:
Now I'm going to go ride with my husband and bale hay. You have a lovely evening. Because there ain't no rest for the hard working.

Hey big shot. Why are you rideing with your husband ? Ballers have more than one tractor/baler. I have 8 balers . I am going to call your buddy tomorrow and buy all the embroyos. Watch me.

I thought my Harvestor yearling deserved this song, but Rich you have him beat!

https://youtu.be/9HoLP1TTE6M

I sincerely hope you buy all of them and are FIRST! You are a baller! I picture you pulling out the entire amount in cash 💰 with a rubber band around it, pocket change, you probably found it in your sofa cushions, LOL!

We don't have an SAV Elba, but we have two Elbas that are being bred to America this month.

I prefer to count as opposed to spelling. 100 tons here 100 tons there , by end of summer 1,000's of tons everywhere.

I am gonna buy them and offer them to all these SAV haters for free. Watch how many will stand in line.

Hook2.0 said:
Add another to the fan club. :lol:

Do you want an embryo? I will even cover the shipping. Heck, I will even send you a recip cow healthy enough to have the calf born alive. It takes money to make money. You all haven't learned.

Richnm said:
Hook2.0 said:
Add another to the fan club. :lol:

Do you want an embryo? I will even cover the shipping. Heck, I will even send you a recip cow healthy enough to have the calf born alive. It takes money to make money. You all haven't learned.
Call up Michael with sirebuyer, transfer money to him for embryos and let the sellers distribute the embryos to those who've been struck hard to by the flooding here in Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa... then you can write it off? Then, once you've purchased those, have them call me to verify that you've done just that. You always come on here stating you got money and will buy this and that but never have. So show up? Money talks, BS walks.

NE you just posted a comment and deleted it. Come on don't be scared. $6,500 for a rake ? Give me a break!! Here is $60,000 Darf rake. https://postimg.cc/jCCWdQwY 5,000 acres of dry land farming? Mine is all flood irrigated off the Rio Grande river. Unlimited water.

Richnm said:
NE you just posted a comment and deleted it. Come on don't be scared. $6,500 for a rake ? Give me a break!! Here is $60,000 Darf rake. https://postimg.cc/jCCWdQwY 5,000 acres of dry land farming? Mine is all flood irrigated off the Rio Grande river. Unlimited water.

Rich, ignore her, buy those embryos and keep them for your own benefit.

If you want to know why she told me to **** as well as adding that I was "nothing"

Here it is

When she gets her first straw to use, I will have America daughters ready to breed. Can you imagine America/Net Worth daughters on your alfalfa?

Wait till I cross America with my Elation daughters, Raindance daughters or America with Harvestor daughters, or International daughters, or Colonel daughters , or Hoover Dam daughters , or Capitalist daughters, all before her order arrives.

This is why she's so angry that her head is about to pop off! LOL!

Richnm said:

I am unable to delete a comment. It doesn't look like mods did either so quit making stuff up.

Dry land farming? You're a joke. I live in Nebraska. It's interesting that you suddenly learned how to spell? Stopped pretending to not be someone else? Interesting?

************* said:
Richnm said:

Rich, ignore her, buy those embryos and keep them for your own benefit.

If you want to know why she told me to **** as well as adding that I was "nothing"

Here it is

When she gets her first straw to use, I will have America daughters ready to breed. Can you imagine America/Net Worth daughters on your alfalfa?

Wait till I cross America with my Elation daughters, Raindance daughters or America with Harvestor daughters, or International daughters, or Colonel daughters , or Hoover Dam daughters , or Capitalist daughters, all before her order arrives.

This is why she's so angry that her head is about to pop off! LOL!

If I wanted America, I could have him. I have a cow to flush right now and I could, if I wanted... go get me 3 straws to do it. I am NOT interested in America semen. I am NOT jealous of your operation. My only beef with you is your arrogance. And the only reason you're even on this board is to advertise your lame $B and 6.0 BW with a 12 WW. No thanks.

Like I said before, thrilled you're finally spitting out average calves. I'd be excited too if I wasn't spitting out junk anymore.

You have a great day. I'm done with this thread. Last thing... why don't you actually provide some educated posts, not simply arrogant listings of your cattle? While you were gone all of two days from this thread, people came out in droves to discuss their disdain for you. Only two in your fan club. Should find another venue for your advertising cuz this is getting old.

NEFarmwife said:
If I wanted America, I could have him. I have a cow to flush right now and I could, if I wanted... go get me 3 straws to do it. I am NOT interested in America semen. I am NOT jealous of your operation. My only beef with you is your arrogance. And the only reason you're even on this board is to advertise your lame $B and 6.0 BW with a 12 WW. No thanks.

Like I said before, thrilled you're finally spitting out average calves. I'd be excited too if I wasn't spitting out junk anymore.

You have a great day. I'm done with this thread. Last thing... why don't you actually provide some educated posts, not simply arrogant listings of your cattle? While you were gone all of two days from this thread, people came out in droves to discuss their disdain for you. Only two in your fan club. Should find another venue for your advertising cuz this is getting old.

You make some good arguments. I just want to put this in perspective.

No one controls what other Users Post. If you let someone bother you, that is your problem to work out.

There are others on here going around making juvenile posts on informative threads. Some of those posts are distasteful, even obscene. Comments like "slurp". "What is that running down your chin". And many others. It is disruptive and juvenile. The only thing a User can do is ignore it. Hopefully, the board Moderators will deal with those who are disrupting the board.

Specific to your concern, may I humbly suggest that what bothers you be ignored. Personally, Branded needs to tone it down, but other than that, it is easily ignored. IMO, what is more damaging is the crude and obscene implications some Users are employing. I don't think that is good for younger Users.

callmefence said:
Hook2.0 said:
Brook and nefarmer need to send me a recip cow with an embryo impanted also. Ill calve them out, and report fairly and openly on the calves.

Don't hold your breath.....I've never received my azz spade.

Because I work for the government and suddenly find myself getting a visit from the police because I've sent you a "threatening package"... no thanks. You'll send the police and BH is suing me. It's so much fun around here, I'm leaving the boards because BR is right. I have better things to do than argue with a 3 year old with a Trump ego.

NEFarmwife said:
callmefence said:
Hook2.0 said:
Brook and nefarmer need to send me a recip cow with an embryo impanted also. Ill calve them out, and report fairly and openly on the calves.

Because I work for the government and suddenly find myself getting a visit from the police because I've sent you a "threatening package"... no thanks. You'll send the police and BH is suing me. It's so much fun around here, I'm leaving the boards because BR is right. I have better things to do than argue with a 3 year old with a Trump ego.
NEFarmwife said:
callmefence said:
Hook2.0 said:

I don't call the police. And you shouldn't make promises your not going to keep. :D

There are others on here going around making juvenile posts on informative threads. Some of those posts are distasteful, even obscene. Comments like "slurp". "What is that running down your chin". And many others. It is disruptive and juvenile. The only thing a User can do is ignore it. Hopefully, the board Moderators will deal with those who are disrupting the board.

Specific to your concern, may I humbly suggest that what bothers you be ignored. Personally, Branded needs to tone it down, but other than that, it is easily ignored. IMO, what is more damaging is the crude and obscene implications some Users are employing. I don't think that is good for younger Users.

That is indeed rich, considering the source.
Do you need reminding of some of the crude and obscene things YOU have posted here at CT?
Just because dun deleted them, it doesn't mean they aren't still around somewhere.

greybeard said:

That is indeed rich, considering the source.
Do you need reminding of some of the crude and obscene things YOU have posted here at CT?
Just because dun deleted them, it doesn't mean they aren't still around somewhere.

This board is much better moderated than 3 or 4 years ago. No one needs to be reminded how crude and obscene it was. One had to be to survive. No offense to dun, I think he was ill and anything was about Ok. Just go dig up that old thread about the Artificial penis. Wow! That was before my time.

Another User sent me the link as a demonstration of how crude and obscene this board was. In fact, I remember worse. Someone called TB a MF using symbols that left no doubts but it was not even taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts