President daughter/Supercharger son

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say it again. IMO the Users running around disrupting threads with their infantile behavior is hurting the board. That is real time, here and now. The Moderators need to deal with it before more Users leave.

Bright Raven said:
I will say it again. IMO the Users running around disrupting threads with their infantile behavior is hurting the board. That is real time, here and now. The Moderators need to deal with it before more Users leave.

Some on this thread are taking a time out. I am at the point my next step is to ban about five members permanently that seem to feed off this disrespectful and disruptive behavior.
There won't be another warning you will be gone.

Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
All this bickering accomplishes nothing and sure is a "turn-off" for anyone new. I have had comments addressed "to" me, but I try to just ignore. they quit.

Agreed, I have thought that some comments have been disrespectful, ridiculous, and down right insulting to the folks that work everyday against the odds to raise cattle be it commercial or purebred.
I have been involved with registered cattle of mu;tiple breeds, not bragging just on a very small scale for all but 1 and it wasn't large scale, and my experience has always been that, breeders pride themselves on being respectful and above board in their actions and words. I know some folks on a local level that have been turned off to a particular breed ( not because of anyone on this board ) but it can have an effect.
Discussions, debates and even some spirited back and forth debating is good, those are times when we can learn and can ferret out ideas that may or may not work for our individual operations, but when it turns to outlandishness, then its just lost in the fog and no one benefits.

I'm still trying to figure out how telling someone to "****" and "you are nothing" is ok? It seems to me that she has a free pass to say anything as long as it puts down my operation. She has hatred for me and my operation more so than any CT member or person I have ever encountered. I speak in general terms about things I don't like in the cattle business, she has direct, pointed attacks on my business, and personal life, calls me a liar, our operation a sham, etc. and nothing is ever done about her. Even though I have offered proof, real tangible proof of everything I have posted here.

As for Fence, another free ride, can say ANYTHING and it's totally fine. If I said it, or Ron, we would be banned immediately.

Getting back to her. If you notice, I can post a pic of my animals, and so far she has managed to hijack almost every thread to either ruin it or get it locked. That's a trend folks. She is insanely jealous.

She doesn't have America semen, it's not floating around freely as she would suggest. I'm surprised she doesn't come on here and say "I've got America calves already, used him on my commercial cattle only" or some nonsense like that.

Again, she has a free ride. I hope all of you know that I'm holding back on her and Fence as well because I could easily take this to new depths.

Ky hills said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
All this bickering accomplishes nothing and sure is a "turn-off" for anyone new. I have had comments addressed "to" me, but I try to just ignore. they quit.

Agreed, I have thought that some comments have been disrespectful, ridiculous, and down right insulting to the folks that work everyday against the odds to raise cattle be it commercial or purebred.
I have been involved with registered cattle of mu;tiple breeds, not bragging just on a very small scale for all but 1 and it wasn't large scale, and my experience has always been that, breeders pride themselves on being respectful and above board in their actions and words. I know some folks on a local level that have been turned off to a particular breed ( not because of anyone on this board ) but it can have an effect.
Discussions, debates and even some spirited back and forth debating is good, those are times when we can learn and can ferret out ideas that may or may not work for our individual operations, but when it turns to outlandishness, then its just lost in the fog and no one benefits.

The only reason why you should be offended by something that I have said or done is if it directly applies to you, otherwise it should not even bother you.

People who are getting offended by remarks are saying to themselves privately, "this might be my poor management practices" and knowing it's the truth.

If you don't fall into this camp there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts