President daughter/Supercharger son

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CattleMan1920

Reaction score
Only three weeks old and they look like this! Say what you will about SAV (especially you Fence), but the calves out of their sires look better than anything else I breed to, and I have bred to some pretty top sires from other ranches.

In fact, I'm very close to getting Ron to switch over to Angus after seeing these photos. The Supercharger calf is spoken for, I think TT will be taking him, even though he doesn't realize it yet. LOL!

[image]322[/image]

[image]323[/image]

Video below:

http://bit.ly/31g443S

BTW. Supercharger calf/2100 pound dam, President daughter 2200 pound dam.

Wow you got two baby calves to go with your two bales of hay. And Ron is sure to make waves with his 15 head.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PLGP387umyTtTEJe7

By the way. I've got nothing against sav. Sure their fine folks .

Bright Raven said:
Nope. Not switching to Angus.

Branded said you where.....just now.... because of a three week old calf. Lol

Sold on of my char bulls yesterday. Good bull broke himself. Going over to my uncle's this evening to look at some young bulls. Gotta keep my AAA membership current.. ;-)

callmefence said:
Wow you got two baby calves to go with your two bales of hay. And Ron is sure to make waves with his 15 head.

Yawn!

************* said:
callmefence said:

Your comment on another thread about me/SAV would say otherwise. That was a pretty crude inference that you posted, are you sure "fine folks" would agree with you?

As for my hay and the equipment, why let it bother you? It sure won't be the last equipment I purchase.

And Ron......he works smarter not harder, his 15 head make more than other herds with 50-75 head. Now if I could just get him over to Angus where he could sell 5 for what 50 sell for elsewhere.

Gotcha..... : :cowboy:
My comments where directed at you, not sav. And in response to your rude post. I would rather be crude than rude. You've proven time and time again what a delicate flower you can be. I wouldn't expect you to be capable of taking what you dish out. You may be able to post pictures, but usually it's of someone else's cattle. I've worn out more tractors than you've owned. Now crawl back in your shack or step on up and school me.
Maybe we can get the schaffs in here to back you up.......... :compute:

************* said:
Only three weeks old and they look like this! Say what you will about SAV (especially you Fence), but the calves out of their sires look better than anything else I breed to, and I have bred to some pretty top sires from other ranches.

In fact, I'm very close to getting Ron to switch over to Angus after seeing these photos. The Supercharger calf is spoken for, I think TT will be taking him, even though he doesn't realize it yet. LOL!

[image]322[/image]

[image]323[/image]

Video below:

I'm holding out for one of your America bull calves.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
************* said:

[image]322[/image]

[image]323[/image]

Video below:

My neighbors have some SAV America embryos if you're interested.

NEFarmwife said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
************* said:

[image]322[/image]

[image]323[/image]

Video below:

I wouldn't know what to do with an embryo but thanks.

TT, too late! Everyone has America now. I tried my friend, to have something exclusive for you. Unfortunately, there will be thousands of progeny on the ground this fall. None will be registered or DNA tested of course, you know, wouldn't want to waste that $7 bucks and the $55 or so for DNA to prove parentage.

I was told only 4 people received America last week and I was one of them, but according to the Angus expert, progeny are probably on the ground right now all around her. Everyone has them, they are being steered right and left. Oh, and she is not really loving how they are turning out so she is going to avoid him. LMAO! Except for using 1 straw on her registered cow just for shi.ts and giggles.

America probably weaned to light for her. After all his 205 was only 1107 pounds. Trust me, she's seen better. LOL!

TennesseeTuxedo said:
NEFarmwife said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

I wouldn't know what to do with an embryo but thanks.

I'm sure they are for sale TT. Why don't you ask who the seller is and how much? All of us on CT would love to know who's selling.

What does **** mean. Can anyone tell me?

Is it a cattle term?

************* said:
What does **** mean. Can anyone tell me?

Is it a cattle term?

And one more thing... I love how you assume because everyone waits till weaning time to pull blood on their calves... that it somehow doesn't make them a legit son or daughter? No one tries as hard as you to become FIRST. I had Presidents last year. It has nothing to do with saving money. It has everything to do with not spending money unnecessarily. We cull. We cull hard. And I ain't wasting a cent more than we must on a critter that may not meet OUR standards.

Please call the Scotts and tell them all 25+ of their President sons aren't REAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts