prayers

Help Support CattleToday:

RHScattle":1s3xbqke said:
ALACOWMAN":1s3xbqke said:
RHScattle":1s3xbqke said:
Everyone fine here this AM! We have some trees down in the driveway,but thank God nothing bad. Thanks for the prayers everyone :heart:
you in Dade co. GA?
Hi ALACOWMAN :wave: , nope..we're in Cherokee co. Al.
you kin to RDSAM :cowboy:

Prayers on their way CKC...can sympathise with you on that one, my Husbands childhood friend was in an accident on Saturday his stepdaughter was with him and the cat they were taking to the vets, she had the cat in the basket on her lap, upon the inpact the basket went into her abdomin and broke two of her ribs and dislodged her bladder, she had to be cut out of the van. she has just come out of hospital and is on a bag for a few month, not nice for a 20 year old (not nice for any age comes to that) the Cat has since been to the Vet and bad news there to. Here's a photo of the remains of the van
Alsvan.jpg

Wow Chrisy, looks like a terrible accident. I really hope your friend will be ok!
ALACOWMAN, those initials don't look familiar. Both my husband's and my family are in Georgia, but we've lived here for yrs. Cherokee co. is a large farming/livestock raising county..I'm trying to figure out if I know anyone with those initials .

RHScattle":jkwkvwn5 said:
Wow Chrisy, looks like a terrible accident. I really hope your friend will be ok!
ALACOWMAN, those initials don't look familiar. Both my husband's and my family are in Georgia, but we've lived here for yrs. Cherokee co. is a large farming/livestock raising county :lol: ..I'm trying to figure out if I know anyone with those initials .
:lol: dont put much work into it,,, thats his user name on here,,, Dekalb co,, seperates us :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":3ojmh72k said:
RHScattle":3ojmh72k said:
ALACOWMAN, those initials don't look familiar. Both my husband's and my family are in Georgia, but we've lived here for yrs. Cherokee co. is a large farming/livestock raising county :lol: ..I'm trying to figure out if I know anyone with those initials .
:lol: dont put much work into it,,, thats his user name on here,,, Dekalb co,, seperates us :cowboy:
Gotcha...We're not far from Dekalb, lots of cattle ranchers up that way. Here's to new Alabama friends!

Latest posts