Prayers needed

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for all the prayers.....the baby is still fighting.....I know God has His hands on him.

Jovid":1ey4sbpk said:
Thanks for all the prayers.....the baby is still fighting.....I know God has His hands on him.
Thanks for the update Jovid. I have been keeping my eye on this thread for updates. He is still in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again for all the prayers......they have now confirmed that the baby has Pompes disease which is treatable and he will NOT need a heart transplant......Praise God.

The treatment will require enzyme replacement therapy every two weeks for the rest of his life or at least until God gives the doctors the knowledge of a different way to treat this disease.

Jovid":esh9uck2 said:
Thanks again for all the prayers......they have now confirmed that the baby has Pompes disease which is treatable and he will NOT need a heart transplant......Praise God.

The treatment will require enzyme replacement therapy every two weeks for the rest of his life or at least until God gives the doctors the knowledge of a different way to treat this disease.
God is good! I'll bet his parents are relieved and jumping for joy. :banana: May God bless them and help with a cure.