prayers needed.....

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
My friends baby died of cot death Monday night, I am going to a candle light vidual later at church for the family, for help to find the strength to carry on.

Sorry about your friend's baby. That's awful to hear. :( Hope the baby's family can handle such a tragedy.

PS Didn't know ya'll called it cot death, we call it crib death over here.

My son and his wife lost a son to sids back in 1992. It is a hard thing. I know their pain, God bless them all.

They will be in my thoughts. It must be horrible to lose a child.

Thank you everyone, just got back from prayers at church. It was very moving everyone was given a white candle to hold which had been blessed by the Minister. we stood in silent prayer for a few minutes then the Minister said a few words of comfort, he told us he had been into the hospital chapel to Baptise, Daniel earlier this week. The family are holding it together the best they can, because of the other children, who looked so sad and distant tonight as if a spark had gone out.
Everything seems so surreal at the moment, and brings back painful memories to me, of mine he would be 34 now a day you never forget.

chrisy":31852rn5 said:
Thank you everyone, just got back from prayers at church. It was very moving everyone was given a white candle to hold which had been blessed by the Minister. we stood in silent prayer for a few minutes then the Minister said a few words of comfort, he told us he had been into the hospital chapel to Baptise, Daniel earlier this week. The family are holding it together the best they can, because of the other children, who looked so sad and distant tonight as if a spark had gone out.
Everything seems so surreal at the moment, and brings back painful memories to me, of mine he would be 34 now a day you never forget.
Chrisy,I do know how you feel. My little girl would be 33 this year. And no you never do forget them.Thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends.

Ms. Chisty

I want to thank you and everyone else for your prayers during my Dad surgery and recovery. My family and I will keep you and your friends family in our thoughts and prayers!

Ah, Chris, I'm so very sorry to hear this. I know it must bring back painful memories of your loss. One thing you can honestly say to these people..."I know how you feel." And they will know that you do. I'm so glad they have you for a friend at this time.

Alice

Latest posts