prayers needed update pg 2

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
as most of yall know im a quiet person.only talking about cattle.an rarely talk about my family.but would like for yall to pray for my uncle whose 72 or 73.we just found out today that he has cancer.its in his kidney an lung.an theres a spot on his brain.so they are checking to see if thats cancer.the drs dont think they can do to much for him.unless they can remove the bad kidney.we would be very thankful for your thoughts an prayers.

Your uncle and family, and you, will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry...

Alice

Consider it done. Blessings to your uncle and all that love him.

My cousin and her daughter just left after a wonderful visit us. Her mom was my favorite and closest Aunt whom we lost to cancer last fall at the age of 59. She live two months after diagnosis and it was very hard on all of us. We still can't get through a visit without the waterworks.

Big bull I hope your Uncle is one of the fortunate that they have caught in time ,this is a cruel disease with no boundaries.

I'm gonna pray for everyone effected by your uncles cancer. I'm so sorry.

Prayers for your uncle from us as well. Sorry to hear of his illness.

thanks everyone for your prayers.they mean alot to me an my family.the drs still dont know what they are going todo.we are afraid its in his brain as well.because my uncles go see him an he doesnt know who they are.ill be glad when the drs decide on what to try.

How's your uncle doing? Neighbor lady was ate up with cancer,was in liver,brain,you name it.
That was a year ago,she's still with us,and seems to be cancer free.(Thank You)

just talked to my aunt.an the dr said that his good kidney has to come out.so they are trying to transfer him to a dallas hospital.an see when they want to an if they can operate on him.an go from there.so keep him in your prayers please.will try to keep posting updates as we get them.

Latest posts