Prayers for MIL

Help Support CattleToday:

Your MIL and all of your family will continue to be in our prayers.

This is a major reason why I'm not a diehard bible thumper. I believe the right to choose what you do with your body. Sure glad all my mom had to do was pull the oxygen tube out of her nose.
This is tough good luck and stay strong.

Got moved from the hospital in Nashville, back to a nursing home in our town. Hospice will come there. She can have more visitors here, so that's a good thing. It's actually a nursing home that I have been visiting pretty regular for a while now.

Bigfoot":no8kgx8z said:
Got moved from the hospital in Nashville, back to a nursing home in our town. Hospice will come there. She can have more visitors here, so that's a good thing. It's actually a nursing home that I have been visiting pretty regular for a while now.

The hospice workers assigned to mom and dad during their last days were marvelous.

farmerjan":15xzxohc said:
How is she doing?

Nursing home ofcourse. Gangrene has set in. Feels bad, like the flu or high fever type thing. Her mind seems to be slipping. She has made it longer already, then I would have expected. Surprisingly the doctors said up to 6 months. I see no way for her to make it that long. She almost had us talked in to taking home, but even though that is what she wants, we feel like she will be more comfortable there.

Again, I'm so sorry to hear of this situation, truly a sad deal. I sure hope, that where she is, they can keep her comfortable and as pain-free as possible. Y'all are still in my prayers.

Passed away a short while ago. Thanks for the prayers, pm, emails, and calls. Condolences are not necessary. She matched it toe to toe. She was a fine example of how to live life, as well as face death.

Bigfoot":3jq03yhq said:
Passed away a short while ago. Thanks for the prayers, pm, emails, and calls. Condolences are not necessary. She matched it toe to toe. She was a fine example of how to live life, as well as face death.

I was wondering about her, again, the other day. I'm glad, for her, that it's over.

Thanks for the update.

Latest posts