Prayer Request

Help Support CattleToday:

f150fatboy

Reaction score
Hey Guys, My 96 year old Grandmother passed away Wednesday. We are holding the funeral Friday and I would like to ask of all the CT family to pray for her and my family. Thank you and God Bless. Shane

I'll definitely pray. Specifically that the Lord will comfort the family and that the sadness of the loss will soon be replaced with all of the good memories of the past. I'm so sorry.

Prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. A grandmother can be a great loss to a famiy! May her memories live on in you all forever. Our sympathy to you.

it is hard to lose a loved one. I pray that God puts his arms around you all and you feel the comfort only He can offer. I hope that time continues to have you all praying for strength and guidance as sometimes it is harder for those who are not prepared or believers as time goes on.
God with you all, you know your grandmother is with him now.
It is not the same without them is it.

Thanks to all of you guys. It was calling for rain all day Friday, but it stopped before the funeral and didn't start back until Friday night. It was refreshing to see the community coming with food and prayers and phone calls. One thing that hit home to me was watching the cars stop for the funeral percession and not moving until it had passed. I had always been taught to do that but had never really understood it until now. I was holding it together decently until they put "Granny's" bible in the casket with her, but that pretty much broke me down. Sorry to be rambling but I'm sure some of you all know where I'm coming from. Once again, thank you all and God Bless.
Shane

Latest posts