Prayer Request

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Our herdsman Mike has been out since the first of June with a torn tendon in his leg. He underwent surgery three weeks ago to get it repaired. I talked to him on Thursday he told me they were letting him put some weight on the leg but he was really out of breath, he said he though it was from sitting around for so long. Well we got a call yesterday morning he is in the hospital with multiple blood clots, his condition is very serious. I believe in the power of prayer and am asking that you lift him up in your prayers put him on your church prayer list right now he is in need of a God miracle.

Thanks
Gizmom

I pray he gets better. I know exactly what he is going through I got clots after my back surgery last year. They ended up in my lungs and I spent Thanksgiving in the hospital. They are not fun at all but I got through them and I pray he does too.

Thanks for the prayers, I have never had blood clots but they sure scare me. He is in ICU now his wife said the doctors won't talk about anything more than 48 hours out. He has multiple clots in both lungs, so sounds like a long row to hoe.

gizmom

Latest posts