Prayer Chain

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Just got a call. A friend of mine was bucked off of her horse and has been rushed uncounses to the Local ER by Mercy Flight. I am heading in along with her family and other friends.
She has 6 kids at home and the youngest is 2 yo.
Could everyone pray for her please???
Cris

She had a brain anurism that burst when she was bucked off.
The Dr. is not sure she will survive. He has done all he can do, it is now in God's hands. The more people that pray for her the better.
Thank you everyone. Sorry I posted this on the wrong board, but I was in a rush to get to see her.

Heavenly Father, Gracious Lord, i pray that it is in Your Will to provide comfort and grace to this individual. i pray that her health will be restored and that You will receive the glory. please comfort her family through this time, and cause genuine concern to those near to them - convict their spirit so that they might contribute with their time and treasures to provide help to this family in dire need. i pray for the doctors, nurses and other attendants caring for this lady. most of all i pray that this lady has accepted You as her personal Lord and Savior.
Thank You for Your many blessings, Amen.

Her name is Kelly.
They are taking her off of life support tomorrow morning. we were told this evening by the Dr. that she is brain dead. They are going to do some more tests in the morning to make sure and then they are going to shut off the ventilator. The family has decided that since she was such in giving person in life that they would do an organ donation.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. Please pray for the family in their time of pain.
I can't quit crying.

The thoughts and prayers of mine will be with hers. Her family is lucky to have good friends in such a time.
God speed ~

May God bless Kelly and her family for their selfless gifts. I Wish you strength and peace.

Latest posts