Prayer Chain

Help Support CattleToday:

It is real blessing to be able to save lives through organ donation. Many lives will be saved. I hope someday the family will gain some comfort knowing that some good came from this tragedy.

Kelly passed peacefully this afternoon at about 5:30pm. I was not watching the clock.
They ran some tests and said she was not a good canidate as an organ donor. I don't know why and I can only speculate the reason. I am glad that her family did think to do it though,even though nothing came of it.

The smile on her oldest daughters face when I told her how many people were praying for them was wonderful.
There is planning going on for making sure they have hot meals, and a clean house. Going to give them some private time to grieve then alot of things are going to start rolling.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts. It just goes to show all the great and wonderful people who are out there. :heart:

I am sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. I will be praying for her family that they know they are in the hands of a loving God and that they lean on Him. I will also pray for you and the rest of her friends that God will give you the strength you need.

Oh,I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.Her family,children and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless
Joy

Latest posts