Posting PICS w/Smart Phones

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for posting this link, if it is true that is bad, I have sent a copy to a few friends with small children just in case, you can never be to carefull where children are involved.

I just had my daughter "Kelly" watch this video and she is now worried as she sends photos to friends and family.

Thanks for posting that Slick, wow, that is very scary .

Does anyone know how to turn off that setting on a blkberry ,I have looked through everything and cannot find it . :???:

hillsdown":22mvsm3w said:
Thanks for posting that Slick, wow, that is very scary .

Does anyone know how to turn off that setting on a blkberry ,I have looked through everything and cannot find it . :???:
not sure but if you take the phone into the Mobile Phone Store they should be able to help you, or ring your mobile providers care line that is what they are there for to help. Good Luck.

I have an iPhone and all you do is go to "Settings> Location Services >Camera> Off". I'm sure there's some differences between phones.

hillsdown":1y0a8t2t said:
Does anyone know how to turn off that setting on a blkberry ,I have looked through everything and cannot find it .
Go in to camera, choose 'options', scroll down to Geotagging and disable.
There is a downside to disabling geotagging, if a child/person does go missing or in case of an emergency etc . so one has got to weigh up your options carefully.

alisonb":xco0um07 said:
hillsdown":xco0um07 said:
Does anyone know how to turn off that setting on a blkberry ,I have looked through everything and cannot find it .
Go in to camera, choose 'options', scroll down to Geotagging and disable. My Torch doesn't have that option on it ,but thanks Alison . :D
There is a downside to disabling geotagging, if a child/person does go missing or in case of an emergency etc . so one has got to weigh up your options carefully.

You are supposed to be able to turn off the camera itself and not the phone so the GPS is still intact. :?