Possible Ringworm?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":2e5se31o said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2e5se31o said:
M-5":2e5se31o said:
your palate is not sophisticated enough to be able to handle tomato gravy and biscuits

You looked those words up didn't you?

Nothing wrong with knowing how to get information. It is the essence of education.

Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education. Russell, Bertrand. ... If the mind is a blank slate, men are born ignorant. Since knowledge is a subset of true beliefs, stupidity is mistaking false beliefs for knowledge.

Aw shut up birdbrain.

TennesseeTuxedo":2dvmjijd said:
Bright Raven":2dvmjijd said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2dvmjijd said:
You looked those words up didn't you?

Nothing wrong with knowing how to get information. It is the essence of education.

Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education. Russell, Bertrand. ... If the mind is a blank slate, men are born ignorant. Since knowledge is a subset of true beliefs, stupidity is mistaking false beliefs for knowledge.

Aw shut up birdbrain.

Thank you. I knew you would appreciate that.

X3 grain free food. Tried for a year to figure out what the problem was and tried everything. Vet thought flea allergy, stress, too many baths, one thing after another.3 weeks after changing to grain free we began to see a difference. I
thought the grain free movement was a bunch of hooey, but sure made a difference for our lab.

churchcreek":16v92u6v said:
X3 grain free food. Tried for a year to figure out what the problem was and tried everything. Vet thought flea allergy, stress, too many baths, one thing after another.3 weeks after changing to grain free we began to see a difference. I
thought the grain free movement was a bunch of hooey, but sure made a difference for our lab.

I switched to grain free about 2 weeks ago. My corgi had been treated for what they diagnosed as a fungal on her nose. Used topical (same as athletes foot cream) - didn't work. Then administered 30 day oral antifungal pill - didn't work. Vet said next step is a biopsy. But talked to a guy who had the same issue. Advised me to try 4Health with no grain. Looking good so far!

Follow your vet's instructions and don't leave your pet outside.
Absolutely never put any type of motor oil on your pets. It is toxic (poisonous) and will harm them. First, call your vet and tell them the symptoms have returned. Check to make sure you have cleaned or changed all of the pets bedding and any other areas where the pet may come into contact with, including furniture and your own bed.
Bathe the pet with an anti-fungal shampoo like dandruff shampoo until symptoms subside, probably one month.
Ringworm is contagious between people and pets in some forms so do not pet the animal without washing your hands until all sores have healed.
Good luck to you and your pet.
:D

Kobiashi":24fli4sf said:
Follow your vet's instructions and don't leave your pet outside.
Absolutely never put any type of motor oil on your pets. It is toxic (poisonous) and will harm them. First, call your vet and tell them the symptoms have returned. Check to make sure you have cleaned or changed all of the pets bedding and any other areas where the pet may come into contact with, including furniture and your own bed.
Bathe the pet with an anti-fungal shampoo like dandruff shampoo until symptoms subside, probably one month.
Ringworm is contagious between people and pets in some forms so do not pet the animal without washing your hands until all sores have healed.
Good luck to you and your pet.
:D

For starters real dogs belong outside. And a little oil has never hurt anyone or anything, works good one cows also. Even a wild hog is smart enough to rub or waller where you dumped used motor oil.

Latest posts