Pops Helper

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
I was loading a load of hay on the semi yesterday so I could take it to Arkansas and my 19 month old helper had to come make sure Pop did it right
sevhay.jpg

loadinghaywithpop.jpg

here he was waving at Grammy

Kudos to Grammy for teaching him how to do it right. It's also pritty obvious that when it comes time, Grammy needs to be the one to teach him how to take pictures.

It don't get better than that. Me and my 16 month old son spent 2 1/2 hours cleaning up burned brush piles onnthe tractor today. When he is in the house he terrorizes his big sisters 24-7. Put him in the tractor and he don't say a word. He loves the "trator".

larryshoat":p5cqjhre said:
Now that's some good help!!! Good looking boy, gonna be a big one too.

Larry
He is a character to say the least !!!!
He can wear you out trying to keep up with him
as for being a big one I don't think there is a chance! he is so tiny the grandaughter who is 11 days older than him is twice his size and the GS in Florida who is 8 months now outweighs him by 3lbs already
But then again his poor daddy isn't very big himself Jed can vouch for that
I thik My SIL is about 5'5" and might weigh 125lbs and my daughter (his momma) is about 5'6" and 115lbs
he is gonna be a big brother this summer his baby brother or sister is due on his birthday so I would say he willl spend lots of hrs in the tractor raking and baling hay this summer

Fine lookin boy, and the Paw Paw roll is the best, you can't do anything wrong and you don't get stupid.
Got one that is a teenager calls come get me and never wants to go back home life is good.

That's as good as life gets right there. Got one of my own coming in July. Am breeding him a dog right now and already have a shotgun picked out for him.

I have two of those myself. the six year old is my foreman, making sure everything is done right. His favorite place in on the saddle with me working cows. The two year old is my tractor man. He wants to grow up to be a Mr. Fixit like Beba. (thats what he tells everyone anyway) He and I can fix just about anything, as long as too many tools dont walk off. Just takes twice as long.
I don't know what heaven offers that I dont get from my boys. :cboy:

Latest posts