Pond Overflow

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
I would like to adjust the depth of my pond. Can this be done by extending the height of the overflow. I would like to extend it about twelve inches. Does any one know if there is an adjustable product available. I am trying to avoid a portable welder as they are very expensive. I would appreciate some ideas. Tom :cboy:

I had an old pipe rust away at the top so I lost some depth. I used a piece of water pipe of a larger diameter by sliding it over the old pipe and pressed it into the bottom. It sealed in the mud. It worked and was easy.

the best way to add to the compacity of your pool is have a dozer clean it out.an if thats not enough you can have him clean it out some more.

I just raised the level of one mine by about 2 feet. I found a piece of bell ended plastic pipe that would just slide over the top of the existing pipe. I left it about 4 feet long and waited until the water was about the level that I needed. Then I just pulled it off and cut it with a portable sawzall.
The catfish farmers around here usually have all sorts of old pipe they will give away or trade for something .

Latest posts