poll

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
Which pickup upgrade would you pay the most for?
An off-switch for the seatbelt warning beep
A built-in mini fridge
A resilient tailgate that repairs itself after you've torn it off with the fifth-wheel trailer
A soundproof wall between the driver's seat and all other seats I stole this from another site. Just wanted to know what the folks on here think.

As much as I would love a soundproof wall I would have to say and off switch for my seatbelt buzzer. 4 mile an hour through the pasture does not warrant a four point safety harness.

Boot Jack Bulls":3dg3ked6 said:
I want one that is brine/salt retardant!!!!
A fellow Northerner, I see! Trying to goose one more winter out of my 2004 F150 ("the plow queen"). Not ready to turn the 2yo truck into a farm/plow truck yet, but the ol' girl is rusting apart at the seams.

just read the manual or tell the dealership to turn off the seatbelt warning beeper, if you are farm tagged your not required to wear a seat anyways

It is easy to turn off that seat belt chime. Just get a seat belt extension. They make them for people who are large around the middle. Plug it into the seat belt. It tells the pickup that your seat belt is always buckled up.

What I would like is a pickup with a lot less options that is actually affordable.

Dave":iw11b5y2 said:
What I would like is a pickup with a lot less options that is actually affordable.
that's the way with me, its and expense that that there in no way to ever get the investment back. I buy one they are wore out when I sell them I am driving a 2007 dodge with a gas engine that has 245k that they had to get special for me because it has none of the special stuff. no carpet ,no elec. windows, plain seat just open the doors and take a water hose and wash it out. Gets me down the road just as good as the loaded ones , the dealership even turned the seatbelt beeper off for me when it was brand new.

boondocks":hk9j37o5 said:
Boot Jack Bulls":hk9j37o5 said:
I want one that is brine/salt retardant!!!!
A fellow Northerner, I see! Trying to goose one more winter out of my 2004 F150 ("the plow queen"). Not ready to turn the 2yo truck into a farm/plow truck yet, but the ol' girl is rusting apart at the seams.
Same boat here! My husband's truck is an '01 Ram. We quit washing it about a year ago....
I don't think it would survive the pressure washer anymore! The brine they use on roads here even eats chrome and aluminum...
Roads look great in winter, vehicles and trailers not so much!

So I'm seriously the only one that would totally go for a built in mini fridge? As opposed to lugging around a cooler all the time? Sign me up!

BTW my husband simply latches the seat belt, shoves it under the seat & he's good to go.

TCRanch":2konc9eo said:
So I'm seriously the only one that would totally go for a built in mini fridge? As opposed to lugging around a cooler all the time? Sign me up!

BTW my husband simply latches the seat belt, shoves it under the seat & he's good to go.
I'll take a mini fridge and a microwave!

Latest posts