Votes: 5 11.9%

Votes: 7 16.7%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alisonb

Reaction score
Really great pics again!!! Thanks to those who entered and good luck with your pic :D

1)
wheels1_zpsw5aifv3d.jpg

2)
wheels2_zpssfqd68ad.jpg

3)
wheels%203_zpsoz8enn12.jpg

4)
wheels4_zpswdt1q4tq.jpg

5)
wheels%205_zpsl0fx8ttj.jpg

6)
wheels6_zpsv29ksulm.jpg

7)
wheels7_zps2yx7qkdj.jpg

8]
wheels8_zpswp7xjpib.jpg

9)
wheels_zpsorasrwup.jpg

#3 looks like it's had every trick of the trade applied to it. Bet it was just as pretty when presented "all natural" with no special effects. These kind of pics take the emphasis off the photo and put it all on the photographer.

TexasBred":1rextywv said:
#3 looks like it's had every trick of the trade applied to it. Bet it was just as pretty when presented "all natural" with no special effects. These kind of pics take the emphasis off the photo and put it all on the photographer.
Come on now, you're telling me you've never ridden into a cloudy red sunset while the sun was on your back at the same time?

Kell-inKY":3clyjmke said:
TexasBred":3clyjmke said:
Come on now, you're telling me you've never ridden into a cloudy red sunset while the sun was on your back at the same time?
Let's see now...I'm riding into the sunset, yet the sun is on my back. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":2pk58xpo said:
You got it backward, when adding effects it puts all the emphasis on the PHOTO. Sounds like jealousy to me.

cattlecreek":ilmso2s6 said:
TexasBred":ilmso2s6 said:
You got it backward, when adding effects it puts all the emphasis on the PHOTO. Sounds like jealousy to me.
No jealousy here I don't even have an entry and no it puts the focus on the photographer thus the special lens, filters, etc. "Look what I can do with this plain old picture".

cattlecreek":1z1ulbl0 said:
TexasBred":1z1ulbl0 said:
moot point.
Photos can't be edited for CT photo contests, except for red eye removal and cropping, unless one of the facilitators (hillsdown or alisonb) states it's ok for that particular contest.

1. Photos to be be taken by you(wife/husband ect), unless noted in the Category for that week.
2. NO editing pictures(photo shopping) unless stated for said category.
Cropping or taking out red-eye is permissible.
etc
etc
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=74513

Well then I want to disqualify myself. When I entered my photo (Amish)I was going off Alisonb March 2nd post announcing the wheels contest. No rules were stated on the page. My world doesn't evolve around this website and was unaware that a photo couldn't be enhanced. My Gosh, some of you on here acted like there were thousands of dollars on the line or that I was suspected of doping and riding in the Tour de France! So chill out crybabies, you will survive this... It's just a little CT photo contest

greybeard":1ffq0dk7 said:
We do Alan. I got mine with my Ol Paint sawhorse entry.
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I would be lying to you if I said I hadn't thought about that sawhorse I wondering if I should bring it up...... my horse still hasn't got over that loss. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cattlecreek":18jlb04y said:
Well then I want to disqualify myself. When I entered my photo (Amish)I was going off Alisonb March 2nd post announcing the wheels contest. No rules were stated on the page. My world doesn't evolve around this website and was unaware that a photo couldn't be enhanced. My Gosh, some of you on here acted like there were thousands of dollars on the line or that I was suspected of doping and riding in the Tour de France! So chill out crybabies, you will survive this... It's just a little CT photo contest

They were just pointing out the facts.
I ain't seen nobody crying but you...
Cool picture though.

cattlecreek":1renz0h7 said:
Suck it up snowflake. Maybe you read the rules, maybe you didn't. Either way you ignored them (much like the Tour de France riders). :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Latest posts