• 10:

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 11:

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 12:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either hills needs to spill the beans or someone fess up, this is most exciting thing that has happen on CT in a couple of weeks. It smells of the SEC or a Winston fan.

On a serious note Hills, it's too bad for you this happened, I believe you have way too much on your mind right now to have someone messing with your photo contest. Take care. :tiphat:

Alan

Alan":2i8qcfbz said:
Either hills needs to spill the beans or someone fess up, this is most exciting thing that has happen on CT in a couple of weeks. It smells of the SEC or a Winston fan.

On a serious note Hills, it's too bad for you this happened, I believe you have way too much on your mind right now to have someone messing with your photo contest. Take care. :tiphat:

Alan

Thanks Alan! Not going to 'spill the beans' so to speak, but if someone gets caught again they have been forewarned.

Alisonb is going to post a new contest on here shortly. It may end up being extended as I have to go in for more tests and surgery again. I do not know the date for surgery yet, they may be waiting for the results of my CT scan.

:tiphat:

Latest posts