Point of no return

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
Asked the little woman to marry me out by Lava Hot Springs in Idaho. Don't know if it was the scenery or me, but she said yes. See if she mellows me out any.

Jake":3dl7lh53 said:
Asked the little woman to marry me out by Lava Hot Springs in Idaho. Don't know if it was the scenery or me, but she said yes. See if she mellows me out any.

Congrats buddy. If she doesn't mellow you out, time will.

Jake":12qtj0vi said:
Congratulations Jake. Wishing you two the best. That's a pretty good commute. Where do you plan to set up your homestead??

TexasBred":2i2ii0i5 said:
Jake":2i2ii0i5 said:
Congratulations Jake. Wishing you two the best. That's a pretty good commute. Where do you plan to set up your homestead??

It will probably be here in the city for the foreseeable future. She seems to handle the 3 hour commute to the farm pretty well and all the long hours associated so it will work for a while.

Nesi- really wasn't nervous as the answer was pretty well known, She had been hounding my butt for a while

Congrats to you Jake!! Scenery always plays a part in helping us men make decisions.. the visual animals that we are.

Jake, you haven't reached the point of no return yet. There is still time to run, change your address, come down with some exotic un-curable disease, or one of thousands of excuses why you can't go through with it.

Of all of the investments that I made in life the best was the two dollars spent on marriage license. It has been paying dividends for 53 years. So congrats and life will only get better.

CottageFarm":3sdhu91d said:
Congratulations to you both!!
A good marriage is one the best adventures life has to offer!

Its definately an adventure... I will take an adventure over a nightmare anyday.

Hook":1nd5d1k5 said:
Don't listen to Dave. He's just jealous.
Congrats!

With all these congratulations someone had to give an alternative......

And I am not jealous. I wish them nothing but the best.

Latest posts