Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MULDOON

Reaction score
Where the Stars & Stripes ,, And the Eagle fli
Ok.
I'm going to try a poll , My favorite Pocket knife is a "Mooremaker", followed very , very , closely by "Case".
I tried to enter all of the brands that I know , and I got a flag saying that I had entered to many choices :roll:
Some of the ones I wanted to add were,Kissing Cranes, Hen & Rooster,Barlow,Camillus , Bear MG,Queen , Big Chief,Gerber,Victornox(Swiss army knife),
I'm sure that I left someone's out, But that's all I could think of right now.

6347hp Case XX the real one. Cut net wrap every day with it. Good old knife.

MULDOON":saaayh72 said:
ollie":saaayh72 said:
6347hp Case XX the real one. Cut net wrap every day with it. Good old knife.
6347 hp
6=brown jigged handle
3= number of blades
47= model Which would be a large stockman

hp=???

I don't know what the hp stands for.

Does it have any dots on the blade?

Yep

I like most American made knives. My favorites are Bear MGC, Old Timer, Camillus, and for the dollar, the company that made the Ranger. I also like Case, Buck, etc. I will add Remington to my list of favorites.

My hunting knife is a Gerber - I don't usually use that one for cutting baling twine. Then I carry a Leatherman multi-tool (pliers come in handy for making temporary fence repairs) and/or a cheap pocket knife with a 2" blade for work. I usually try to keep one knife per jacket/coverall suit so I'm never without.

used to carry around an old leather man but little brother got ahold of it and wittled sticks and rocks and ruined the blade....

I'm keen on the Gerber knives. My pocket knife is a little Gerber with a serated edge. Don't leave the house without it - have used it to cut twine, lead ropes (horse in a bad wreck - long story made short), stitches out of animals, you name it. Seems to hold a decent edge.

Take care.

I carry a Case that I've had for quite a while, "The Trapper" model that I carry every day. I like the yellow handles, easy to find if you drop it while doing anything. I prefer the Boker for my hunting knives, tried one years ago and still have it.

;-)

Latest posts