Pneu-dart darts?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hogfarmer10

Reaction score
Has anybody been able to find any pneu-dart darts lately? I can find a few 2cc or 3cc, but nothing larger. Tried to order from manufacturer, they said it could be over 6 months before they have any more. They claim it's due to supply chain disruptions. I'm wondering what the real reason is.

Has anybody been able to find any pneu-dart darts lately? I can find a few 2cc or 3cc, but nothing larger. Tried to order from manufacturer, they said it could be over 6 months before they have any more. They claim it's due to supply chain disruptions. I'm wondering what the real reason is.
Local supply store hasn't had new inventory in quite some time by the looks of it. I bought them out of 7cc darts back in March and they still don't have more. I wanted 10's but no luck. I should have enough to last the summer, but it might be close. Might have to trim my horses feet and take a few practice swings with my rope.

Bought several at Clear Creek Mills in Claiborne Co, TN a couple weeks ago.

on FaceBook, look up LiveWire Supply. They offer a knock-off or off-brand clear dart. LiveWire is in Nebraksa. Their site says they ship.

I was just on Cap-Chur website and they seem to have plenty of darts I don't know if those will work for you or not. I use the reusable darts so don't know much about the others.

About 3 weeks ago our local feed store had around 100 of the 10cc darts. I bought some when I bought my gun.

It is interesting..."
This package contains products that have a lead time.

Due to the temporary supply interruption of 3-10cc RDDs, Projector packages do not have an estimated delivery date at this time. Please call our customer care team at 866-299-3278 with any questions or concerns.

CLICK HERE to see lead times for our Pneu-Dart Products."

I'm wondering if the government or military stepped in to request hundred of thousands of dosages for human use. You never know these days.