Please help!

Help Support CattleToday:

OwnedByTheCow

Reaction score
My neighbor was killed last year when he was at work in China leaving behind his Wife and son (who is only a year younger than me)
I grew up with them we lived next to each other for 13 years but his wife is having a really hard time with bills. The company has not yet paid compensation for the accident we just need 25 more signatures.
Please help :help:
https://www.change.org/p/flagstick-golf ... responsive
Thank you,
Olivia

I signed it and then signed the one to keep bunny rabbit meat out of the grocery stores because them make good pets.

I think I would like to know more about what happened. Being in the business I have trouble understanding exactly how it is someone else's fault he " ended up in the lake ". Maybe it was I'm not saying it's not, but they sure don't give much information.

Hook":1hcc6bu4 said:
I won't sign anything on change dot org. Too liberal, no different than signing up for welfare. And in exchange you get put on very spam email list they have

but what about the bunny rabbits ?

denvermartinfarms":5pufbxot said:
I think I would like to know more about what happened. Being in the business I have trouble understanding exactly how it is someone else's fault he " ended up in the lake ". Maybe it was I'm not saying it's not, but they sure don't give much information.

Something happened with the equipment he was using is what we think but China did not investigate at all so we just have to go with what we think happened.

Sad deal, hate hearing that. This sounds like a good illustration of why families need to have term life insurance. Couple hundred dollars a year is pretty cheap for security of your family. If you can afford a 1/4 million dollar house payment, you can afford life insurance. Or maybe it should be said, you can't afford not to.