please criticize this fu-fu heifer ,one pic

Help Support CattleToday:

buckaroo_bif

Reaction score
enny.jpg

[/img]

Thanks everbody.
Ok I am looking for constructive criticism here. Take a look at this commercial heifer here what do you see wrong with her?

5heifer.jpg
[/img]

mitchwi":1p2oh9fg said:
she chews with her mouth open....

I actually like her better than your fu-fu.... but I am not qualified as others who can you give you the constructive criticism your looking for ;-)

Looks like a dang good commercial hfr to me.Or fFor that matter she would be better than lots of Reg. hfrs.

You don't think she has a funny looking head? Kind of masculine shaped?
She's really my favorite commercial heifer she should calve in the next day or two.

buckaroo_bif":32g8symk said:
She's really my favorite commercial heifer she should calve in the next day or two.

Naw bif, I don't think her head looks like a bull. Good length, topline and overall a very nice heifer.

first heifer looks like an average heifer to me, nothing bad but nothing flashy. just a heifer ready to work. ;-)

buckaroo_bif":ogwe56l7 said:

i think the first has a funnier looking head than the second one.

buckaroo_bif":acii98jd said:
you don't notice something kind of odd about her Mitch??

Nope - like I said, I like her....doesn't mean I should like her... she looks long and wide, and from what I can tell from that angle, she looks to have decent muscle, and she looks to set on her legs nice.... I don't know the "correct" terminology, but that's why I'm here reading all the time....I am trying to make my lunch breaks learning opportunities ;-) As far as her head goes, I see nothing wrong with it.... I truly like her and would love to see how her baby does...post a pic when you get a chance! and good luck!

OK, well just wanted some opinions. Probably just me cause I see her everday. Thats not a real good angle on the pic but it's the best picture I have of her I think.
thanks everbody!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":12lpmj5q said:
Bif, the only thing I would like different would be more bone on both of them - especially the 2 year old. But nice heifers all in all.

Thanks Jeanne, actually they are both two year olds. It's not a very good picture of either one. I agree they could be more framey. I guess that's why we call them fu-fu girls. I have one that like to wear ribbons and bows in her hair. She is quite a sissy.

No bif, I didn't mean more height - I meant thicker bone. They have very fine boned legs. I really don't like fine bone cattle. I don't like ROUND bone cattle either, needs to be substantial and flat - makes real good joints that hold up well. Just something we are real critical about.

Latest posts