Plant Identification

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Walking through the woods today and saw this plant / seedling. I can't remember seeing one before. I saw several in the immediate area that I was in. Any guesses? Maybe a tree seedling??
plant_zps9b58585b.jpg

Hybrid Tennessee marijuana?? I have never seen that up here in PA. Maybe OBAMMA aerial seeded Tennessee with it to stimulate your economy??

jasonleonard":3qfrfj2k said:
Hybrid Tennessee marijuana?? I have never seen that up here in PA. Maybe OBAMMA aerial seeded Tennessee with it to stimulate your economy??
Cash crop in these parts :mrgreen:

We have a few orchids that bloom this time of year. Only one day will they bloom and I always feel blessed when I see them.

If that's a pot plant it sure is a shabby one. Typical of the government. Can't even grow pot right.

My memory of all these little things is pretty weak but as I recall, trillium is in the lilly family. So the three leaves makes it a three leafed lilly aka trillium. Lots of different species and common names though. Just a guess.

The only wild lilly we have around here is the Dogtooth Viloet aka Trout Lilly. They're alwasy a highspot to see on spring woods walks. So far the only thing we have blooming in the woods is jonquil at the old log cabin home place, bluetts, henbit and dandilions.