Planned Parenhood hypocrisy?

Help Support CattleToday:

I could not get anything to come up. But Planned Parenthood can go jump in a lake.

WOW, Somebody is making an awful lot of money at taxpayer expense. :mad: I beleive abortion should only be used for rape victims and in a life threatening situation for the mother, and should be done in an enviroment that is safe for women. JMO Now I'm going to go hide from all the women on the boards!! :D :D :D

Paul54":11w9rsj6 said:
WOW, Somebody is making an awful lot of money at taxpayer expense. :mad: I beleive abortion should only be used for rape victims and in a life threatening situation for the mother, and should be done in an enviroment that is safe for women. JMO Now I'm going to go hide from all the women on the boards!! :D :D :D

I agree with you. I must add, however, that I believe that if we taught our kids how their bodies worked in the first place that there would be no need for this debate. Not in schol, but at home. And more than the standard "Good girls don't" speech. After all, we all do what we do, and I am going to go out on a limb here and say that most all of us had pre-marital relations. And a lot of us did so in high school. No one need identify themselves. :shock:

If you were lucky, someone in your life sat you down and told you about the possible consequences of these actions. Whether it be from a moral standpoint or whatever.

If you were very lucky, someone said to you that the gift of yourself, the first time, is the most important, precious gift you can ever give because you can only give it once, and that what you choose to do with it can be one of the most important decisions made in life. Not just to daughters, but to sons, as well.

I don't think that most kids get that speech. I think that we leave it up to chance what happens.

As long as we don't communicate our values to our children, there will be abortions, legal or otherwise.

Latest posts