Pizzing Contests

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Since so many thread have turned into them lately I'm curious how they are judged. Is it distance or accuracy?

The quantity of mission creep--territory covered and prisoners held-collateral damage and explosions heard.
The old "Get there firstest with the mostest" don't count for much anymore.

It is all about who wins in the end. Allow mw to explain.

A gambler and his lawyer attend an IRS audit. The auditor says a person can not claim to have made $90 k gambling. The old man says he is a good gambler. The agent asks for an example.
The gambler bets the auditor $1,500 that he can stand at one end of his desk and whiz all the way over and ring the garbage can on the other side, and not get a drop on his desk. The agent says that is impossible and takes the bet.
The gambler begins to whiz and splatters to all over the desk, never came close to reaching the other side. The IRS agent is beaming and over joyed. His lawyer is sitting with his face in his hands mumbling. The auditor tells the lawyer that all is well. He just won $1,500 and proved the man was not a good gambler.
The lawyer looked up and said, "On the way over here he bet me $10,000 he could whiz all over your desk and you would love it."

At my age the contest is judged by how much you can actually get on the ground or in the toilet and not on your boots.

Nesikep":5asuex8a said:
You know it's getting bad when there's less drama on FACEBOOK!

Nobody hiding behind an alias on FB You can choose who posts you read. No alpha hotels commenting on every post you make.

Deepsouth":31aug1d2 said:
greybeard":31aug1d2 said:
The quantity of mission creep--territory covered and prisoners held-collateral damage and explosions heard.
The old "Get there firstest with the mostest" don't count for much anymore.

I agree, volume is definitely most important.
Specific gravity rules

In 3rd grade my teacher busted me and a friend, we were seeing who could pee into the trough from the greatest distance. She called my mom to school, " I saw them peeing all over in there" she says.

Mom says what are you doing in the boys bathroom? ?

Case closed mom says stay out of the boys room !

Named'em Tamed'em":324ybleg said:
In 3rd grade my teacher busted me and a friend, we were seeing who could pee into the trough from the greatest distance. She called my mom to school, " I saw them peeing all over in there" she says.

Mom says what are you doing in the boys bathroom? ?

Case closed mom says stay out of the boys room !
:lol2: :clap:

I drink coffee all morning and switch to beer in the early afternoon so I'm always up for a pizzing contest. It's those dang finger pointing competitions that I always seem to come up a little short on... That's the worst part of being an amputee.