Pizza

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
So......I was in the Chicago area this past weekend attending my brothers wedding. Afterwards we went to Giordano's Pizza and ordered a large stuffed pizza and a large thin crust. I hate just about everything regarding Chicago but I have to hand it to them.....they know pizza. I also love the Chicago style Vienna beef hot dog as well. Here is a meal fit for a king.

Drove thru Chicago once pulling a trailer with 30 bull calves .......

Survived that and have never felt the need to go back.....

but that pizza does look quie edible.....

Gracious. How many slices did you eat?

BTW - did you price any ammunition there? :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":1ow8imw5 said:
Gracious. How many slices did you eat?

BTW - did you price any ammunition there? :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

I ate 1 slice of the stuffed pizza and some of the thin crust. There was 5 of us and we wound up taking 3 pieces of the stuffed and some of the thin crust home. One piece will fill you up but I hadn't ate since 6 a.m that morning so I unbuttoned my pants a bit and dug in :lol:

I didn't bother looking for ammo. The Peoples Republic of Illinois requires an Firearm Owners Identification Card (issued by the State Police) to buy ammo or guns.......you can even handle a gun at a gun store without showing the FOID card. :mad: :shock: :bang:

Yeah, I know that. My son lives near there so I was just gigging you. What I don't understand is with there strict gun laws why are there so many gun crimes there. :???:

Sorry, back to the pizza. When you say stuffed pizza what do you mean? Is everything wrapped in dough or just floating in cheese?

Basically everything is put in with the cheese except the sauce. It goes on top. This one had mushrooms and Italian sausage and black olives in it. It was LOADED with sausage :shock: :nod:

Latest posts