Pipe posts

Help Support CattleToday:

papavillars

Reaction score
Hey Andy , Browns is out of posts . I bought a hundred last year but a neighbor needed thirty and I sold him some. Any other good source. Those were good posts. I need to repost old wooden working pens. Thanks for the info

papavillars":15ppmbmi said:
Hey Andy , Browns is out of posts . I bought a hundred last year but a neighbor needed thirty and I sold him some. Any other good source. Those were good posts. I need to repost old wooden working pens. Thanks for the info

You can get em from bill dubose in lometa.
But they cost fifty percent more cut.
Brown will be getting more but if he rushes the order they cost more. If your patient he will get them at the cheapest price.
Or you can buy the full sticks and cut yourself.

If you only need thirty I can probably fix you up at cost. No problem for a CT member.
Bk got most of my tpost last night.

papavillars":16t5pjvh said:

Pipes back... :cowboy:

callmefence":nkyxktq3 said:
papavillars":nkyxktq3 said:

Off topic, but how did you a photobucket pic to post?

M.Magis":3gsssaek said:
callmefence":3gsssaek said:
papavillars":3gsssaek said:

Off topic, but how did you a photobucket pic to post?

Tenacity.
It seems when you open a account they let you use photo bucket to a certain number of post. Then they block your post and try to strong arm you into paying.
Open a new account and you will be good for awhile.

Latest posts