pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
Here are some fairly recent photos. Nothing special, just thought I'd share.
Floral arrangement from Mother in Law's funeral services. Wanted to snap a picture before they wilted.
IMG_5748.jpg

Oldest daughter's fat steer prospect for the fair. He would not cooperate today.
IMG_5765.jpg

Just a little hereford bull calf.
IMG_5770.jpg

Cute little fleck looking simmy/herf calf. My son is going to take him to the fair as a feeder calf.
IMG_5775.jpg

The only heifer so far this year. I'm very disappointed in her. She is a Top Secret out of a first calf heifer who is sired by our horned herf bull. She was born this morning but she is very feminine, too feminine for my taste. Maybe 70 lbs wet. And YEP, I pet her while she was in the truck!!
IMG_5787.jpg

IMG_5790.jpg

How in the world did you get a calf to do that? And why was she in the truck? That picture is too funny... you should send it in to a magazine or something.

DavisBeefmasters":y2rrwrdy said:
How in the world did you get a calf to do that? And why was she in the truck? That picture is too funny... you should send it in to a magazine or something.

Calf was in the truck cause she was at the bottom of the hill on the wrong side of the fence. I was too lazy to carry her to the top. Put her in the truck and mamma met me at the top. She ended up on the seat cause she was standing on the seat then a bump made her fall.

certherfbeef":bw0nv80w said:
Calf was in the truck cause she was at the bottom of the hill on the wrong side of the fence. I was too lazy to carry her to the top. Put her in the truck and mamma met me at the top. She ended up on the seat cause she was standing on the seat then a bump made her fall.

that is too cool. what she is really wanting is for you to get her shades off the dash and put them on her LOL.

great picture. i really like that one.

jt

Latest posts